Spirit Cafe Training
Spirit CAfe Training events
Throughout the year we hold both Online and Live Training Events which are open to anyone interested in looking into starting their own Spirit Café.
There is a small charge to cover costs and to help support the setting up of Spirit Cafes in countries around the world where finance is more of an issue.
These interactive Training Events cover the theology behind Spirit Cafe as well as helping activate you and your team in their gifting.
If you would like to know more about attending one of our Training Events, or hosting one yourself, please contact us HERE or have a look at the Diary page to see when the nearest on to you is going to take place.
Lori Arnott-Lawlor Founder
Interested in RUNNING
By now you might be thinking "OK, where's the catch"?
The answer is straightforward: there isn't one!
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to have a Spirit Cafe in your own community, but there are a few things that we ask you to sign up to so that we can maintain the quality of what we are doing all together, and should not prove to be an obstacle to anyone.
1. Using the Spirit Cafe™ Trademark.
The Spirit Cafe™ name, with and without an accent, is a registered Trade Mark. Please don't use it unless you have permission to do so. Please contact us HERE for more information about this and anything else connected with training.
2. The Spirit Cafe™ must be run exclusively by Spirit-filled, born again Christians who operate in the gifts of the Holy Spirit and who have an expectation that God wants to encounter people with His love, mercy, grace and power.
3. ALL treatments must be offered FREE OF CHARGE and advertised as such.
4. Spirit Cafe ™ Training presented by a representative(s) from Harvest Ministries must be attended at the very least by the Team Leaders of your intended Spirit Cafe™. Attending a training event, or having one in your locality, gives you the best platform from which to launch. To request a visit from our Training Team please click HERE.
5. The Spirit Cafe™ Menu should not deviate from the wording used in the menu example found in the Spirit Cafe™ Training Workbook, except to subtract treatments if the team is not available. This usually applies to Dream Interpretation if no team member is qualified. Anyone wanting menu graphics is welcome to request them from Harvest Ministries.
6. Members of the public who have Treatments must be given the opportunity, depending on what took place during the Treatment to:
Respond to the Holy Spirit
Invite Jesus into their lives
Pray a "salvation prayer"
Ask Jesus to cleanse and forgive them
7. Read the Training Manual and revise the scripts as often as possible with particular emphasis on the "Closers".
ok - wHAT next?
If you think this might be for you and your church community why not contact us to ask for more information, or just to have a chat about it?
Alternatively, why not come along to one of our Online Training Events, where you can hear more and have the opportunity to ask questions?
These are held in English but in some instances are translated into other languages depending on which country is hosting the event.
Please use the buttons below to find our more and to get in touch
We look forward to hearing from you
Partner with us
We sincerely believe that we have entered a season of Harvest. We have already seen thousands of people encounter Jesus with love and power and we know that the Holy Spirit is preparing to throw the net out once again.
Like never before, we know that it's time to share Jesus with our communities. We believe that sharing Jesus isn't just about talk, but demonstrations of His love and power, by the Holy Spirit.
Harvest Ministries is the founding ministry for Spirit Cafe which now operates in dozens of churches in over 8 nations. Our heart is to equip individuals and churches, to get into the Harvest field.
We so value our friends and partners who support us both with financial giving, and prayer.
Please prayerfully consider joining with us and investing in Revival.